Brenda Vassaur Taylor, J.D., LL.M.
Coleman Taylor, J.D.
Estate Planning and Trusts
Isabelle Taylor Maerki, J.D., LL.M.
Probate and Trust Administration
Real Estate, Agriculture and Property Law
- Business Planning (RSS) (8)
- Covid-19 (RSS) (12)
- Estate Planning (RSS) (29)
- Estate Planning and Trusts (RSS) (4)
- Events (RSS) (1)
- Guardianships (RSS) (3)
- Legal Advice (RSS) (7)
- Probate (RSS) (2)
- Tax Planning (RSS) (6)
- Аttorneys (RSS) (2)
- 3 Things You Must Do Once Your Divorce Is Final
- 4 Tips for Every New Homeowner
- 5 Common Estate Planning Mistakes Baby Boomers are Making in Droves
- 5 Reasons Estate Planning Isn’t Just for the 1%
- Ancillary Probate: When Is It Used, Where It Occurs, and How to Avoid It
- BVTLAW Attorney Featured at NBI Seminar
- Can I Make Estate Plans Without My Spouse?
- Clarification of Tax Treatment of Covered Loan Forgiveness
- COVID-19: A Reminder of Why Estate Planning Is Important
- Cryptocurrency and Estate Planning: What to Know
- DIY Legal: The Hidden Costs for Businesses
- Do It Now: Name a Guardian for Your Minor Child(ren)
- Education Funding Flexibility in Light of COVID-19
- Estate Planning Is Not Just About Money
- Estate Planning… A must whether you have a little or a lot!
- Four Easy-to-Avoid Mistakes People Make at Tax Time
- Good News for PPP Recipients of $50,000 or Less: Simplified PPP Forgiveness Process
- Happy 18th Birthday! … Now what?
- Have you or a loved one made any of these five critical estate planning mistakes?
- How to Choose a Guardian for Yourself
- How to Minimize Legal Fees After Death
- How to Protect Your Family When You and Your Spouse Work in the Same Business
- How to Successfully Make a “Large” Gift to Your Children or Grandchildren
- IMPORTANT UPDATE – What small businesses and self-employed individuals need to know about the latest details of the CARES Act
- Is a Handwritten Will Effective?
- Is now the time to remodel your old trust?
- Isn’t There Already A Law That Leaves Everything to My Spouse and Kids?
- More Good News for PPP Borrowers: Simplified Loan Forgiveness Applications
- Myths We Tell Ourselves About Estate Planning
- Navigating Periods of Uncertainty and Unrest as a Business Owner
- Not Married? You’re Not Alone – But You Still Need A Plan
- Notice to Clients Regarding COVID-19
- Picking a Trustee, Executor, and Agent Under a Power of Attorney
- Preparing Your Business for an Emergency
- Record-keeping Requirements for Business Owners During COVID-19
- Retirement Planning for Business Owners
- Smart Americans “Seize Historic Chance to Pass of Wealth Tax-Free”
- Spring Cleaning: Time to Clean Up Your Estate Planning
- Steps for Starting the End-of-Life Conversation
- Tax-Saving Tips
- The Harmonious Family that Won’t Fight? – The Outcome May Surprise You
- The SECURE Act: How Does it Affect Your Retirement Accounts?
- Three Estate Planning Mistakes Farmers and Ranchers Make and How to Avoid Them
- Tips for Talking About Your Estate Plan During the Holidays
- Two of Our Attorneys to Speak at Smart Women, Smart Money Conference
- UPDATE – CARES Act is now law – What that means for our existing and potential clients
- Wealth Transfer Strategies to Consider in an Election Year
- What the new Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act means for you and your business
- What to do when your doctor says to “Get Your Affairs in Order”
- What You Need to Know about IRS Form 1099: Reporting and Requirements
- When is probate necessary?
- Why Your Heirs or Beneficiaries May Receive a Smaller Inheritance Than You Thought
- Wills vs. Trusts: A Quick & Simple Reference Guide
- Wondering whether you need to update your estate plan?
- Your 2018 Taxes – Get Started Now
- Your Fall “Legal Affairs” Checklist